[Bitte fülle den folgenden Fragebogen unbedingt vollständig aus, damit andere Nutzer dir effizient helfen können. Danke! ]
1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? GTA 5
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? … full hd until I buy a graphics card
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? … Medium would also be great until I get a graphics card
- 30 . is enough for you FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps? …must be 60fps to get a graphics card
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
… I’ll just gamble, I guess xD
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
…I don’t know my way around overclocking, but it might also be too loud later on, and it shouldn’t be pretty quiet
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please include a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
…maybe two monitors but one is enough to start with a 120Hz gaming monitor from benq ex 2710
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- Processor (CPU): …
- Random Access Memory (RAM): …
- Main board: …
- Transducer: …
- Cover: …
- Graphics Card: …
- HDD / SSD: …
- you have nothing
6. How much money do you want to spend?
…about 1400 cheaper if it works but still so good that I only have to install a graphics card later
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
… actually soon but can also wait for 2 months
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
… assembled by recycle bin from Austria. I thought something like the picture below
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”