Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 March 2022.
- Under the two phases of the FAME Scheme, 491 charging stations have been installed as of March 01, 2022.
- A framework for geo-tagging of payment systems has been released by the Reserve Bank of India to ensure the monitoring of the payment acceptance infrastructure.
- Dermicool brand has been acquired by Emami from Reckitt for a total consideration of Rs 432 crore funded via internal accruals.
- Torrent Power has completed the acquisition of a 50 MW solar power plant for Rs 300 crore from Lightsource bp and UKCI.
- Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd has partnered with the State Bank of India for providing priority sector home loans to salaried customers and self-employed employees.
- BMW India to increase the prices of its entire model range from April 01, 2022 by up to 3.5% to offset the impact of increasing input costs.
Must Read:26 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 26 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The foreign reserves of India have fallen by $2.6 billion in the week ending on March 18 as the dollars were sold by RBI to prevent the slide of rupees.
- Supertech Developers, a real estate firm, has been declared bankrupt by the National Company Law Tribunal.
- Rs 53,000 crore to be received by states from the centre as GST compensation.
- Adani Ports and SEZ have emerged as the highest bidders for the greenfield deep-sea project of the government in West Bengal.
Must Read:26 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 26 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- An agreement to acquire a neo-bank Avail Finance has been signed by Ola with an aim to push itself into fintech space.
- The procurement of goods via Government eMarketplace and Amazon like platforms created by the GOI has reached the turnover of Rs 1,00,000 crores in the FY22.
- As per the sources, the exports of sugar are to be restricted by India for the first time in six years with an aim to prevent the surge in domestic prices.
- Rs 8815 crores has been paid to the government by Bharti Airtel as a part of pre-payment of deferred liabilities pertaining to the acquisition of Spectrum in 2015.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 26 March 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.